Gebas atelier architects s.r.o. is a Czech company established in 2002, since then we have built a very strong position on the Czech market and currently, we have more than 20 employees. The main activities of our work are projects of all levels, residential buildings and industrial, multi-functional and sports facilities. We have also experience with reconstructions, lofts, etc.
Place of work
Praha 7 (Holešovice)
What will you do
We are currently seeking an Architectural Student to join our team for Erasmus + programme. As an Architectural Student you will learn our processes and procedures and assist in the design of plans using ArchiCAD. You will be responsible for performing basic architectural assignments by receiving specific and detailed instructions. We develop and inspire our Architectural Interns through training and coaching on the job. We are offering an unpaid internship in the Czech Republic in our branch in Hradec Králové or Prague.
- Prepares and modifies architectural documents, details, etc. as directed by others using ArchiCAD
- Digitization of sketches using ArchiCAD
- Creation of visualization in Lumion
- Performs interior design assignments as needed
- Preparation of presentations for senior architects
- Qualified candidates must be enrolled in university working toward a Bachelor or Master degree of Architecture
- Knowledge of ArchiCAD – it is essential
- Ability to effectively meet deadlines and work in team environment.
- It is preferred the candidates have their own laptop
You might be also interested
Cover letter, resume, portfolio.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Contact personCONTACT TO APPLY:
+ 420 732 915 670