Protection of personal data
INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
INSTRUCTIONS ON PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
BASIC PRINCIPLES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
The company GEBAS atelier architects s. r. o., IČ 28849442, with its registered office at Kaprova 42/14, 110 00 Prague 1, registered at the Regional Court in Hradec Králové, C 30829, provides project activities in construction and carries out constructions, their changes and removal.
As part of its activities, the provider processes personal data of users of our company's services in accordance with Regulation (EU) No. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC. (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter "the Regulation")
As part of the provision of the service, the provider processes in particular the following personal data of users of the service:
- name and surname
- company identification data (eg ID number, VAT number, company address)
- email address
- telephone number
This personal data will be processed for the purpose of identifying the contracting parties and the performance of the contract, as well as for the purpose of registering the contract and the future possible application and defense of the rights and obligations of the contracting parties. Such processing is permitted by Article 6 (1) (a). b) and f) of the Regulation.
This personal data will be processed for the period of providing the service and further for a period of ten years, or to the extent necessary for the period stipulated by the relevant legal regulations.
Personal data is processed by the provider as an administrator. However, processors may also process personal data for it.
YOUR RIGHTS IN THE CONTEXT OF THE PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION
- The right to request from the administrator information about what your personal data is processed.
- The right to request access to this data from the administrator and to have it updated or corrected, or to request processing restrictions.
- The right to request the administrator to delete this personal data.
- The right to data portability and the right to request a copy of the personal data processed.
- The right in the case of processing performed on the basis of the legitimate interest of the controller - according to Art. f) regulation - you have the right to object to the processing.
- The right to lodge a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection and the right to effective judicial protection if you consider that your rights under the Regulation have been infringed as a result of the processing of your personal data in breach of the Regulation.
Website of the Office for Personal Data Protection: http://www.uoou.cz
Person responsible for handling personal data in the company:
Name: Alice Čechová
Telephone: + 420 732 915 670
Gebas atelier architects s. r. o., Kaprova 42/14, 110 00 Praha 1, www.gebasatelier.cz